Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life is beautiful, Enjoy as it comes....

This post is written by one of my friend and he wanted me to post it. Here we go……..................


I am damn sure it's not the first time u r going to read this type of blog...


Its happened and happening in my life. These things I m going to mention is not only about me; these include the things I observed from my friends also. It’s about the guys working away from their native place and earning good money.


There were days when I go to shops to buy dress, my eyes will always catch the branded shirts but their whooping prices made me choose the other shirts. Similarly I love to wear the sports shoe (even at a small age I think of Michael Jordan's) but cant. Those are the few of many little things I dream about in the past. But now those things are changed.Now I am working and earning myself and I can spend of my pocket. That’s the simple reason.


Now I am having costliest branded shirts, Reebok shoes, Ipod, N-series phones and also having a laptop. Even I have options like formal wears, casual wears that I wear in particular days of the weeks. I am able to buy the things I liked most. In this case I feel happy. But I just got the feel being an Indian, what I m spending is just too much. Few days my friend and me were went to a shop to have a Pepsi. The shop also has fresh fruit juices. I told my friend that we could go for fresh fruit juice instead of spending money in US branded Pepsi. Then he asked me what I m wearing. On that day from socks, shoes to shirts and pants I m wearing a non-Indian brand. Now I know, I m also one of the reason for less Indian economy.


Even now I have eyes on a new nokia mobile, which is yet to released in world. Now we consider food, I have tried lot variety's like Chinese, Mexican, Italians...Even I eat foods without knowing their names. But I missed good tasty sambhar my mother used to prepare for me most times since I liked it most. During my school and college days (those are the times I stayed with my parents), my mom prepares lot of different food varieties, which has many vegetables, healthy ingredients. Now I lost the taste of many vegetables, fitness wise also I m lacking. In my working place, I can get all those things but I have to bear with the cost and taste. If I went to small hotels considering cost constraint, I can eat there for few days but my body will get bad soon. Even I still remember the days that I complaint about the food I have, to my close friend in office daily.


Now I m switching my attention to relationship.


Am I good son to my parents?

Am I good brother to my sister/brother?

Am I good friend to my friends?


Thanks to cell phones and other mode of communications. I can still live it up to those tags. But even here, I can’t be with them physically all the time. Sometimes I can’t be with my family/friends during the birthdays, wedding days (not mine ;) I am single) if it falls on weekdays. For going to my native, I have to plan 3 months in advance to book a train ticket. I can see. Few of my friends never go to their home for months. I feel lucky i m having good friends in office and in my room. But again, we have to ask our availability and plan to have a talk. In my case, I am happy that I have couple of friends in my office/room whom i can turn to anytime.


These days are good but cannot be compared to my college days, where I enjoyed most with my friends. I don’t miss any functions in my family, I bunk classes to go to my native. I bunk classes to go for a movie and to even sleep as well. But now a days I working for more than 12 hours and cant think of a leave.


In college days, I spend many hours in looking at girls (Sight adipenu solla varen). Now just imagine, my office is now surrounded by two women colleges but now I hardly find a time to look at girls. :)


Finally, to conclude I am working and earning well. I got few great things and missed many valuable things still I am happy... I have projected only small things. But I have seen few of my friends big and they hate to work. I don’t know how much I earned but I know I lost many. I think its about how u mentally prepared for those situations. It could be tough but with having good family and friends we can get thru any difficult situations. That is life. Life is beautiful, Enjoy as it comes……..


No comments: